(Junior) Lab Technician - Downstream Processing (m/f)
|Main focus:||Process Development|
We are looking for a highly motivated Lab Technician with a good experience profile in process development to join our Downstream Processing team for a permanent position. The focus of our downstream process unit within the Process Development Department is the optimization of purification processes and the establishment of a biophysical characterization strategy for pipeline products. The advertised position is primarily laboratory based.
- Help and assist senior staff at lab related tasks, such as lab organization, material flow,
- ordering, decontamination, etc.
- Execute downstream purification runs together with senior staff at research scale and pilot scale
- Assist in experiments to optimize product yield and process robustness.
- Assist designing documentation protocols and follow documentation according to GDP
- MTA, B.Sc, Dipl. Ing. (FH) or M.Sc. in relevant field (e.g. Biotechnology)
- Relevant work experience in the biotechnology industry is a plus
- Prior experience with chromatography systems (especially ÄKTA systems) and filtration technologies are beneficial, but not mandatory
- Stress-resistant and able to work on multiple projects
- Detail-oriented, well organized and proactive workstyle, accurate GMP-like documentation obligatory
- Open-minded and communicative team-player
- Fluent in English/German, both spoken and written
- Valid EU working permit
What we offer
- Strong team with dedicated and passionate employees
- State of the art infrastructure
- An excellent working atmosphere
- Opportunities for personal development
- Working in a multinational and multicultural environment
We are required by Austrian law to post a minimum salary. The minimum monthly gross salary from EUR 2.333,- (Junior Lab Technician) to EUR 2.523,- (Lab Technician) based on fulltime (40 hours per week); depending on experience and qualification salary can be negotiated. In addition, we offer a performance-related bonus payment and participation in our stock option compensation program.
Starting date: as soon as possible