Lab Technician – Downstream Processing (m/f)
|Main focus:||Downstream Processing|
The focus of our downstream process unit within the Process Development Department is the optimization of purification processes and the establishment of a biophysical characterization strategy for pipeline products. The advertised position is primarily laboratory based.
- Take responsibility for all lab related tasks, such as lab organization, material flow,
- ordering, decontamination, etc.
- Execute downstream purification runs independently at research scale and
- intermediate scale
- Assist in experiments to optimize product yield and process robustness
- Design accurate documentation protocols and follow documentation according to GDP
- Collect analytical data and compile data overviews and presentations
- MTA, Dipl. Ing. (FH) or M.Sc. in relevant field (e.g. Biotechnology) with preferably 1 year of hands-on experience in the downstream processing field
- Relevant work experience in the biotechnology industry is a plus
- Prior experience with chromatography systems (especially ÄKTA systems) and filtration technologies are beneficial
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects under time pressure
- Detail-oriented, well organized and proactive workstyle, accurate GMP-like documentation obligatory
- Open-minded and communicative team-player
- Fluent in written and oral English and German
What we offer
- Strong team with dedicated and passionate scientists
- State of the art infrastructure
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Opportunities for personal development
- Working in a multinational and multicultural environment
We are required by Austrian law to post a minimum salary. The minimum monthly gross salary for this position is EUR 2.523,-- based on fulltime (40 hours per week); depending on experience and qualification salary can be negotiated. In addition, we offer a performance-related bonus payment and participation in our stock option compensation program.