(Senior) Manager Communications (m/f)
The (Senior) Manager of Communications is the responsible person to ensure the Communications projects, recurring and unique, run smoothly and are well executed. The (Senior) Manager of Communications is able to run multiple projects simultaneously and is not easily flustered as new needs arise. He/she is skilled in influencing without direct authority (i.e., employees) and is comfortable managing external agencies to agreed deliverables. He/she has a strong attention to detail to ensure consistency with messaging and branding for both internal and external communications. He/she works closely with Finance and Legal to deliver quarterly and annual Reporting. The candidate is able to adjust to changing priorities and is sufficiently flexible to respond to new (sometimes rapidly emerging) communications needs.
- Overall project management and tactical execution of Communications Plan
- Inter-disciplinary management of Communications and filing requirements for a publicly listed (NASDAQ) company
- Driving and executing Internal Communications from CEO and Executive Team
- Management of external social media
- Owning and reinforcing corporate branding and messaging
- Managing content & other updates on corporate (hookipapharma.com) website
- Managing budget of Communications function, including interface with external Communications vendors
- Prior communications experience, preferably involving a science-based enterprise;
- Strong project management and organizational skills;
- Strong oral and written communication abilities, in English and German
- Problem-solving abilities and able to influence without authority
- Work effectively both independently and in teams;
- Self-starter and comfortable “speaking up” about challenges/opportunities;
- Able to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
What we offer
- Strong team with dedicated and passionate employees
- State of the art infrastructure
- An excellent working atmosphere
- Opportunities for personal development
- Working in a multinational and multicultural environment
We are required by Austrian law to post a minimum salary. The minimum monthly gross salary for this position is EUR 3.857,- based on fulltime (40 hours per week); depending on experience and qualification salary can be negotiated. In addition, we offer a performance-related bonus payment and participation in our stock option compensation program.